The second week of May is here and we bring you a new workout challenge! Continuing on from last weeks, 7 Day Muffin Top Workout Challenge, here is your next challenge focusing on building a booty in no time.
10 Squat Jumps
15 Squat Jumps
20 Squat Jumps
25 Squat Jumps
30 Squat Jumps
35 Squat Jumps
40 Squat Jumps
- Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- Keeping your right foot flexed and leg bent, raise your right leg and press your heel toward the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt.
- Squeeze your glutes and slowly return to starting position but keep your knee off the ground.
- Perform a reverse lunge with your back leg slightly at an angle.
- Leap to the side and bring the opposite leg behind you, only tapping your toe to the ground.
- Immediately jump back the other direction and continue alternating until you feel the burn.
- Form check: Keep your knees bent and stay as low as possible to really work your quads.
- Lie faceup on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips so your body forms as straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause in the up position, then lower your body back to the starting position.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides, elbows bent.
- Lunge forward with left leg while swinging right arm forward and left arm back.
- This completes one rep. Alternate sides.
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately swing your arms overhead and jump upward as high as you can.
- As you land, gently bend your knees and sink back down into the squat.